Monday 12 November 2018

What I Am Currently Reading #6




I am currently reading:

My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows

Right now I'm at the 40% mark and I already love how fun and silly the book is including all the twists to history they've added. The humour is right up my street! 

The other day I was reading the book while I was on the tube, and there were a few parts that were really funny but I had to bite my tongue so not to laugh out loud on a tube carriage packed with people. 

Does anyone else think that it can be kind of difficult to fully enjoy a funny book out in public?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.