Sunday 11 November 2018

Update: Hi again!

Hi again!

I hope you are all doing well 😊.

I can't believe that it's been about a year since my last post. Time flies far too quickly!

A lot has happened in the 11-12 months I have been away. In July I graduated from university and ended a 3-year chapter of my life. It still feels surreal that it's over!

With the end of my university/student life came the stress of finding a graduate job (life loves throwing lemons at you), so the past few months have been filled with intense job searching, applications and interviews. I am very happy to say that the crazy job hunting rollercoaster has now ended and I've managed to secure a job in the field I've always wanted to work in 💓. I start my new job in a few weeks so I have some time to relax. I am both excited and nervous about this next step, and I'm hoping things will go well.

Recently I've had a lot more time to read and I've been enjoying it so much! My current 'to-be-read' pile is a little outdated so I want to find some new releases to add to my list. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to know.

This blog has a really special place in my heart which is why I always find myself back on here. I hope I can give it some love over the next few months and just take it from there.

Lots of love,






- The Wild Reader


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.