Wednesday 21 November 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Characters You'd Want at Friendsgiving

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Thoughts on Tomes. You can join in by heading over to the Top 5 Wednesday group on Goodreads where you can finding the weekly topics!
Characters You'd Want at Friendsgiving

1. Lisbeth Salander (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson)

Lisbeth is awesome and complex. I'm not sure if she would do much talking during friendsgiving but I can imagine her strong presence/aura filling up a room. With her cool investigative/detective skills, I'm sure she would have all the guests figured out right from the beginning.

2. Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead)

I always loved Rose's sarcasm and sass so I think she would be a great addition. I feel like Rose would be the life of the party!

3. Stevie Bell (Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson)

Stevie would be our other detective at friendsgiving alongside Lisbeth. You never know when you're going to need a detective! I would probably steer clear from playing any guessing games or 'solve the mystery' type puzzles cause I'm sure Stevie or Lisbeth would win those.

4. Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)

I can imagine that Elizabeth would be great at carrying a conversation. Weirdly I think her and Rose would get along.

5. Charlie (Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky)

I just feel like it'd be nice to have Charlie over at friendsgiving!

I had a lot of fun tackling this topic! I can't wait to read everyone else's picks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.