Friday 16 November 2018

ABC Book Challenge → A



I recently came across the ABC Book Challenge over on The Bibliophagist, and I just thought it would be cool to give it a go! Each week you showcase books with titles that correspond to a specific letter - you include books that are memorable to you and books that are still on your to-be-read pile. It's a great chance to look through what you've read over the years. 
▷A◁
So here we go, starting with the letter A...

♡♡ Memorable/Favourite Books → A ♡♡

It was quite a struggle for me to find memorable/favourites beginning with the letter A, I was hoping this would be one of the easier letters!


● Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly 

I loved how fast paced and action packed the book was, and I read it during a time there were a lot of great book releases focussed on angels/fallen angels. I remember being completely invested in the main characters Willow and Alex. Sadly, I discontinued the series after reading the second book which just wasn't as good as the first one.

● Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen 

Definitely one of my favourite Sarah Dessen books!

● Altered by Jennifer Rush 

Altered was a book that came highly recommended by a friend and it definitely lived up to my expectations. The premise of Altered was really interesting, and again I would say the action in the book made me fall in love with it.

♡♡ Books on my TBR pile → A ♡♡


● Angelfall by Susan Ee ●

Angelfall has received a lot of love over the years, so I've been super curious to find out why everyone loves it!

● Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery 

I have wanted to read Anne of Green Gables for what feels like FOREVER.

● An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker 

This book was released last month and I was totally intrigued by the summary. It sounds like it'll be a a fun historical read with a twist.

Have you read any of the books above? Is there any books on my TBR list that you would recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.