Friday 23 November 2018

ABC Book Challenge → B

I recently came across the ABC Book Challenge over on The Bibliophagist, and I just thought it would be cool to give it a go! Each week you showcase books with titles that correspond to a specific letter - you include books that are memorable to you and books that are still on your to-be-read pile. It's a great chance to look through what you've read over the years. 
▷B◁

Now onto the letter B...

♡♡ Memorable/Favourite Books → B ♡♡

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Before I Fall has a special place in my heart and it really left a strong impression on me. The book was thought provoking and powerful, and I continue to recommend it to people looking for a good YA read. I recently watched the film adaptation and loved how they portrayed the story - Zoey Deutch played Sam so well.

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #1) ✿ 

I absolutely adored Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series, and when Bloodlines came out, I remember being over the moon. The book did not disappoint!

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (The Body Finder #1) ✿ 

Violet's power to sense dead bodies really pulled me into the story, and I loved the unravelling of the mystery/crime. I read up to the third book in the series but never had the chance to read the last instalment.

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak ✿ 

The Book Thief was probably one of the biggest books I've ever read (and normally I don't go for big books). The narrator had me entranced from the beginning to the end, and I came to be truly invested in Markus Zusak's characters.

♡♡ Books on my TBR pile → B ♡♡

Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson ✿ 

My love for Julianne Donaldson's Edenbrooke (my review) is the reason I've had Blackmoore on my TBR pile. Every now and then I'm in the mood for some historical fiction, so maybe I'll come round to picking up Blackmoore during that time.

Broken Things by Lauren Oliver

Since Lauren Oliver's Delirium series and standalone Before I Fall, both of which I loved, I haven't found another book by Lauren Oliver that has captured me in the same way. Broken Things sounds intriguing so I would like to give it a chance.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.