Wednesday 9 May 2012

My Book Boyfriend #1 - Alex Sheathes


My Book Boyfriend is hosted by Missie at the Unread Reader 

As it's my first time participating in this meme I want to start with one of my ultimate lovers!

*Drum roll* ALEX SHEATHS! (Delirium) *faints*

Alex's personality had me head over heels for him straight from the start, I felt like there were too many reasons for why he had me going crazy.

Name: Alex Sheaths
Book: Delirium
Age: 19
Hair Colour: Golden Brown
  •  Hair is like leaves in autumn just as they're turning
Eye Colour: Amber Eyes


“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”  

“Everyone is asleep. They've all been asleep for years.                     
You seemed ... awake.' Alex is whispering now.
He closes his eyes, opens them again.
'I'm tired of sleeping.”   


“Are you sure that being like everybody else will make you happy?"
"I don't know any other way."
"Let me show you."
And then we're kissing. Or at least, I think we're kissing—I've only seen it done a couple of times, quick closed-mouth pecks at weddings or on formal occasions. But this isn't like anything I've ever seen, or imagined, or even dreamed: this is like music or dancing but better than both.” 






In this gif I swear he looks so much like the Alex I imagined in the book!

Leave the link to your post in the comment section so I can check out your Book Boyfriend!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tasnin! I love meeting new to me bloggers with memes. Thanks so much for this MBB post!

    I'm a huge fan of Max Irons, he just has that golden look down, so yeah, he'd be a great Alex.

    Your blog header is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I would totally rebel against the Delirium society for Alex... and Max Irons definitely makes a terrific Alex! Great pick!

    Here’s my MBB

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be a lot of love for Max/ Alex today! I'm a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to this amazing meme!! :) :) Love the quotes you've chosen! :) ;) And I love the guy you've picked for Alex!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - just wow! He's the yummiest EVER! Those pictures had me sold on the book right away, but those quotes definitely did me in - I need to read this, like NOW! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-book-boyfriend-9-rusty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read the book :)

      Delete
  6. I have got to read this book! Alex sounds super sweet. Love Max Irons! Welcome to MBB...great first post!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just started reading this book and wanted a solid image to help me fantasize...erm...I mean to help me picture Alex and this guy is perfect!

    I fell in love with the character after Lena's first conversation with him, can't wait to read the rest of the series :)

    Thanks for the help!

    Emmy x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.