Monday 25 September 2017

What I Am Currently Reading #4


This week I am officially back at university, which means lectures, dissertations, and lots of time spent in the lab. This usually goes hand in hand with a decline in the amount of time I can spend reading. However, I will try and make sure that there is not a drastic decline as there has been in previous years. Fingers crossed I can keep to it. 💪 





I am currently reading:

When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi

I recently received this book as a gift from a friend 😊. Ever since I read the synopsis of the book on Goodreads I had been hoping to get myself a copy. Right now, I am only 22 pages in but I can already tell how this book will be pulling at my heartstrings.








What is everyone currently reading?



2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy it! And let me know what you thought of it after you've finished 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will make sure to let you know :)

      Delete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.