Friday 29 September 2017

Book Blogger Hop - (September 29th - October 5th) #8

This Week's Question:

Have you ever slept with a favorite, beloved book under your pillow, or cradled in your arms? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)

My Answer:

I've never really fallen asleep with a book under my pillow or in my arms. There has been nights where I have stayed up very late just to finish a good book. But when I finish the book I make sure to put it away on top of the desk beside my bed. I think it would be rather uncomfortable for me to sleep with a book under my pillow. However I do remember a few years ago, falling asleep while reading (it was due to exhaustion on my part and the book being rather boring), though by the morning the book had ended up on the floor beside my bed. Other than that, the answer to the question is very much no. 😊


6 comments:

  1. I have done so on accident. It so rarely happens I fall asleep while reading, but if I do, usually when I drop it, I wake up. Or my husband will move it.

    Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes same, it has only ever happened on accident. Hope you have a great week too, thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I just can't imagine intentionally doing so!
      Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I had also fallen asleep with a book in my hand when I got tired. Great answer!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiredness is only to blame! Thank you for stopping by Ronyell :)

      Delete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.