Saturday 16 February 2013

{Book Cover} US vs. UK: Requiem by Lauren Oliver

Requiem by Lauren Oliver is one of those books that I've been waiting to read for a very long time. When I say very I mean 'I nearly died a few times waiting for the release date'. The downside right now is that it is still not out in the UK.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Delirium covers with the face on it. So you can guess which one I liked when comparing the US and UK cover.


US COVER

UK COVER

Yes, I like the UK cover better. I guess for me it captures the actual feel of the book. The colours highlight everything the book will represent to many people. Overall, I love it more than the US cover.
 
I also wanted to add that I'm always having 'OMG' moments everytime I remember that Lena will have to choose between Alex and Julian, then I think about all the amazing things that are bound to happen in Requiem and I get all crazy hyped.
 
Which cover do you prefer?
Are there any particular parts in Requiem that you're looking forward to most?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.