We're about half way through 2013, it feels like it was 2012 just the other day. Well time flies as usual and it's already the first of July.
So I wanted to share my favourites of 2013 so far, here they are in no particular order:
1. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly - Review
Lyrical, engaging and most of all beautiful. The way history of the French Revolution as well as the present were entwined so beautifully.
2. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson - Review
Totally swoon worthy and sweet, the romance kept me at the edge of my seat.
3. The Nanny by Melissa Nathan
I loved every moment of this and can't wait to read more books by the same author.
4. Revived by Cat Patrick - Review
Weaves in sadness, excitement and all kinds of great things.
5. Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty (Ashbury/Brookfield, #1)
Original and the layout of the book is different to most books. Kept me hooked beginning till the end.
6. Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #3) - Review
Tormented my heart and broke it to pieces but the ending left me feeling exhilarated.
7. Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend by Louise Rozett (Confessions, #2) - Review
Realistic and true to the perspective of a teenager and full off ups and downs.
8. Golden by Jessi Kirby - Review
This was WOW for so many reasons. I'm still thinking about this book.
9. Torn by Amanda Hocking (Trylle #2) - Review
Non stop action and made me smile.