Friday 16 March 2012

First Post!

This is my first post and I'm rather excited! I created this blog just so I could share my love of books with everyone else!
I want to be able to read books and share them on here.



A little bit about me:
My name is Tia and I'm not as interesting as many people out there are. I share a common love for books like many people. I started reading books a few years ago and fell in love with how you could fall into this whole other world and REALLY experience different characters feelings and emotions.

One of the first authors who really brought me to start enjoying books was definetly Meg Cabot, from reading her books I went on a journey to discover amazing books and authors and I went onto reading exciting novels, real life stories and genres which I would have never bothered to look at.

One book series which I truly fell in love with was The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins which I loved for various reasons, it showed me what true loyalty meant, the effects of war, and how far someone would go to keep their friends and family safe. I could go on but I would probably bore you.
One other series which I've started reading and am already hooked to is the Delirium books by Lauren Oliver, I love the whole concept and it broke my heart so many times.

I really don't have much more to say except that I hope I've successfully written my first post and I will try my best not to put you to sleep next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.