Friday 3 May 2013

Bloglovin + Update

I just wanted to post a quick update before I am thrown into exam season.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have converted myself to the way of Bloglovin as it has been highly recommended to me. You can follow me by pressing the big Bloglovin follow button on the sidebar or by pressing the link above. The only down point for me is that there is an app for it in the iPhone app store but not in the Android (Google Play) store. Well, you can't have everything.

Update:

Exams are coming up so I will probably be absent from the blog for huge periods of time. I will probably still post reviews (hopefully) as I usually still manage to squeeze in some reading while revising. I just needed to put that out there before I vanished into thin air.

Anyone else that is preparing for exams right now, I understand your pain.

That's all for now.

I hope to see you all very soon!

Au revoir!

Salut!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.