Tuesday 20 November 2012

Teaser Tuesday {2}


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teaser:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8591107-the-unbecoming-of-mara-dyer

Title: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyers
Author: Michelle Hodkin


Teaser:

 #1: “Is there any point in asking what you're going to do to me?"
He grinned wickedly. "Not really."
Fabulous.
"Does it involve the use of a safe word?"
"That will depend entirely on you.”  




Leave the link to your teaser in the comments and I'll check it out!


5 comments:

  1. I feel like I've heard about this before...I'll have to look it up. Nice teaser. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-112012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only started so I'm excited to see how it is!

      Delete
  2. Awesome teaser! I loved this book!! And I just picked up its sequel last week! I hope your enjoying it! :)

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh sounds steamy! I've been back and forth on whether or not I want to read this one. I'm not into contemporary novels but this one just sounds so good! New GFC follower. Would love it if you could return the favor. :D

    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser. Thanks.

    My teaser is from The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin.

    My Teaser is below. Have a great Tuesday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    MyTT

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.