Wednesday 11 July 2012

My Book Boyfriend #5 {Adam Wilde}


It's Wednesday today which means it's that time of the week where I get to fangirl over one of my favourite book boys!
My Book Boyfriend is hosted by Missie at the Unread Reader

This week I'm reading 'Where She Went' by Gayle Forman and I can't help but adore Adam even more then I did in 'If I Stay'. I can't believe it's taken me a while to pick up the book but I'm definitely glad I did, you really get a chance to look further into Adam's character and fall in love with him for so many reasons!
Well who could resist a rocker?

Description:
  • His eye's are flecked green, brown and grey.
  • He has a lopsided smile (I know right? CUTE!)
  • Plays guitar and obsessed with music.
  • Super romantic.
  • Songwriter!

     Quotes:
    “I get it now.
    I have to make good on my promise. To let her go. To really let her go.
    To let us both go.”
     
    “We'll tell our secrets to the dark"- Adam
    "Okay"- Mia
    "So let's hear another of your irrational fears"- Adam
    "I'm scared of losing you"- Mia
    "I said 'irrational' fears. Because that's not gonna happen"- Adam
    "It still scares me"- Mia” 
     
    “Her hands were freezing, just like they always were, so I warmed them, just like I always did.”
     
     
     
    “I know that unlike that night, tonight I won't kiss her. Or touch her. Or even see her up close. Tonight, I'll listen. And that'll be enough.” 
     
    “You dumb-ass," I crooned, kissing her on the forehead. "You don't share me. You own me.” 
     
    “You're a total freak. But you're my freak.”
     
    “The music is the void. And you're the reason why.”
I think I sort of nearly ruined the ending of the book for myself by reading all the quotes but I just can't help but admire Adam so much, he is the sort of guy you know you can lean on and will be there for you through the tough times. If you read the books you might just love him as much as I do!
 
Leave the link to your post in the comment section so I can go adore your book boyfriends too!  

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Adam HARDCORE. If I Stay and Where She Went are two of my absolute favorite books EVER! Excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definite favourites for me as well, even though I'm halfway through Where She Went I'm already LOVING IT!

      Delete
  2. Adam OWNS me! I love this post, I love the pictures, I love Adam, and I love his lopsided smile!!! Perfect choice. I don't know why I didn't think of Ian sooner for Adam, but I wish we could make it happen because I think the movies would be just as amazing as the books. Thanks for including so many quotes, it's been a while since I've read the books and this was a sweet reminder of why I loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Adam just as much, the quotes are really awesome especially those coming from Adam!

      Delete
  3. I need to read this series so badly. I keep hearing so many great things about Adam. I love that you chose Ian to represent him too. One day soon I will read it and know what everyone is talking about.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-book-boyfriend-44-winter-makepeace.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it, it's a great read!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh! Adam is one of my all-time favorite fictional boys! I've never imagined him as Ian Somerhalder, but those pictures fit perfectly!
    Sigh. Adam <3

    Here's my book boyfriend

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.