Sunday 6 May 2012

Stacking The Shelves #1


Hey there!
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews, in which we share the books that we have bought, received, or borrowed from the previous week!

For Review

Brought/Borrowed/Won/Others



One Moment by Kristina McBride | Pre-Order: Amazon |
Exiled by Rashelle Workman | Kindle |
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini | Amazon | Kindle |

I would love to find out what you got this week so simply just leave your link in the comments section and I would happily go and check it out!



9 comments:

  1. Wow, the cover of Exiled is extraordinary! I haven't seen that anywhere yet! I'm looking forward to your review! Until thein, I'm going to add it to my wishlist!
    Thanks for sharing and supporting StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I have read any of them but am especially intrigued by Exiled even though I find the cover kind of creepy. My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. I got bunches this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got myself a copy of Exiled, too! *grin* Hope you enjoy Starcrossed! I recently read Dreamless. :)

    Patricia // My Week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that 'One Moment' looks amazing! I hope you review it; if it's good I might buy it - that cover is gorgeous!!

    PS your blog is absolutely awesome and I followed you :D

    -kelsey

    Reading Room Only

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Haul! I reallly want to read One Moment! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    New Follower! :)

    Visit My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower. One Moment looks interesting. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. Exiled has the most wonderful cover!!! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover for Exiled is stunning. Happy reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. One Moment sounds good. I picked up Exiled too :)

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.