Friday 20 April 2012

TGIF (3) - Blogger Influence!



Hey there!

TGIF is a weekly feature
created and hosted by the awesome Ginger at GReads
that re-caps the week’s posts and
has a different question each week.


This Friday's Question:
Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular
book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog
that convinced you to pick up a certain book.

There are definitely bloggers and reviews which make me pick up a certain book!
Here are a few:


1. One of my all time favourite book series is 'The Hunger Games' and I have to say I would never have picked up the book if I hadn't read all the awesome reviews written by bloggers that I follow and reviewers on Shelfari!






2. A book blog which I really appreciate reviews by is Booksoulmates I have definitely read quite a few books that they reviewed.

3. I also just got the book 'Wintergirls' because of Ginger from GReads review, I'm really excited read it!

Leave your TGIF post in the comments section so I can check it out and see how bloggers have influenced the books you've pick up!

Tasnin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when I see a comment appear on one of my posts, it makes my day. I read EVERY single one and I try to send the comment love back your way.